Buddhadharma: The Practitioner’s Quarterly is seeking an experienced freelance editor with a background in Buddhism. The ideal candidate will have
- a minimum of five years experience working professionally as a writer or editor;
- an ability to work effectively with dharma teachers and writers on the edit of their article;
- an eye for detail and good quality writing;
- an excellent command of English grammar;
- an ability to work with tight deadlines and receive direction from senior editors;
- a strong interest in Buddhism and sufficient background to edit in-depth articles on a variety of Buddhist topics and practices.
The work is flexible both in terms of hours and location. Please contact Cindy at [email protected] mentioning “Freelance Editor” in the subject line.