Over the course of this unique 5-day event you’ll explore Thich Nhat Hanh’s practical and profound insight through the deep experience of leading teachers trained at Plum Village – the heart and home of his wisdom tradition.
The Plum Village way of life is rooted in the art of living simply, in the moment, in harmony with each other and the earth. Guided by nine senior Plum Village teachers who have trained directly with Thich Nhat Hanh, the summit will help you reconnect with peace and joy, and face our suffering, and society’s, with the powerful, transformative energies of mindfulness and compassion.
In this first-of-its-kind free online event, you will:
- Experience profound and heart-opening teachings from the Plum Village tradition
- Find positive ways to engage with suffering, transforming your pain into understanding and compassion
- Learn how to take care of your own mind, using simple techniques that anyone can do
- Discover the real meaning of happiness and develop true peace in yourself and for the world
- Harness the power of mindfulness meditation and learn to live in the moment
- See how Buddhist wisdom applies to the great problems of our times – from the climate crisis to social injustice